Friday, July 22, 2011

Full moon that is almost heart shape. We were in Ventura with A Elderhostel program and we were up on a upper floor. We could see the pier and part of the ocean. I st the camera up on slow motion, so the moon is moving so it causes a distorted look to the moon. The streaks of light below are either the pier or some houses on the other side.
I was at a friend's house playing bridge when you called, then had to got Home Depot to get one more watering timer. One old one died. I am glad it happened while I was still here. The place that I played bridge is the one with the husband who has cancer and it went into pneumonia. He has been on antibiotics for a week. I didn't hear him coughing but he sounded like he had a cold. So I think I will be o.k. this week.I think mine is more like sinus and drainage.
I won't be back for a week. This may be my last blog until then.
Good bye until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment