Sunday, June 20, 2010

A beautiful place June 20, 2010

What a great trip and the mountains are so close and so beautiful! I hope your trip to Wyoming was good. I know you are going to be so busy this week. It will be worth it though.
Today was somewhat a quiet day. I took refreshments for Church. Of course I had some left over . I still have some but not as many as I brought home! The Sunday school teacher wasn't there so I taught Sunday school. When I got home, I decided that I had to do warfare on the gopher at home. (Did he follow me from Church????) He ate the root and stem of my tomato plant that had 3 tomatoes on it so the tomato was wilted and dead. I bought some sonic tubes ( they take 3 D batteries) Of course I didn't have any so I had to go get batteries. Now the tubes put out this pulsating high pitch sound. It would drive me crazy. Hopefully it will drive them crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment