Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mum from Kindra's arrangement


I need to start blogging at mid day. I am tired when it gets this late. I tried to facebook Tammy to tell her how much I liked the birthday album. I think I will have to use email from now on. I an having so much problem with facebook. I was on the phone with Tammy for a long time. Still have to brush my teeth and get pajamas on. I talked to the nurse today and she didn't think I had a problem.No need to come in. My doctor's appointment is on wednesday. I took a pain pill not long ago so I shouldn't havn't any problems soon.
Were you a good grandparent today?? I am glad you could go. My tomorrow' thought(out of Tammy's verses) Every day put on a new attitude... I am strong, happy good things are going to come my way...I am excited what's going to happen today!

No comments:

Post a Comment