Thursday, September 1, 2011

Roses for the day!

Nothing like roses! It was a good day. I will take all the good days that I can get. 8 more days and I will be there or I won't. I can accept whichever way it goes. I will keep on trying for more good days. The class today was a good reminder of what is to come. There are 2 different chemo drugs from the breast cancer drugs. I am going to finish reading up on those tomorrow. Finally I got all my papers on lung cancer put into a notebook. If I have 10 things to do in on day, I feel lucky to get half of that done in one week. I had company all afternoon and it was enjoyable visiting. They both brought food over. I won't have to cook for awhile!
Congratulations to Rod for having a big month of sales and Dioni for being so smart. Congratulations go to you for keeping them that way.
Hope tomorrow is good for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment