Friday, March 26, 2010

March25,2010 Studying

I feel like this today. I decided to turn in my geology report. I don't understand geology so I had to research it on the internet, write it up and I am sure the it is not what the teacher wants but she talked too fast for me to use my notes. I only have one more page to do so hopefully I can do it in the morning and turn it in tomorrow afternoon. I did get some good things in. I met with this most knowledgable man about community gardens. I think he in the long way around will be a big help. I went to artist way at church tonight, didn't do much, mainly relaxed.I met with the tree man about trimming our oak trees. We can only do one side. The hawks have already started sitting on their nest on the other side. We couldn't afford to get both sides done at once anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment