Monday, March 8, 2010

Yesterday I started pruning my much overgrown camelia bush. It looks better but needs some more work. It was such a pretty day yesterday. I planted my potatoes and carrots. Spring had sprung or so I thought. It is 36 degrees now at 11:30 at night. Where did spring go?? Today has been a wild day anyway. I went to my geology class tonight. It requires camping out on Saturday night and I think it is cold now and in the house______what was I thinking of to say I would do this. I also have been working on the Relay, the community garden, a meeting at church on Wednesday night, a craft day on Wednesday ,art group on thursday and bridge on friday afternoon. My head is going round and round. As you can tell, I am feeling sorry for myself. Thank goodness, I have this blog so I can complain. The remedy for all of this is---- I am going to bed.
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment