Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 26, 2010 Where does the time go Iris

Close up of the latest iris that bloomed. One of my favorites. It has the purples and oranges. Can you believe that I was vacuming when you called. I like to come back home from vacation to a somewhat clean house. I have a week after I get back from vacation to having a brunch at my house.
Kris had a open house for our 4 teams of Relay that used to be one. It was fun. Some of my friends came that I haven't seen in awhile. I also don't see Kris or Robin that often. I now have 10 survivors on my team.
Is Laska doing ok. Her daughter will probably be in the hospital for a few days. My friend was in for 5 or 6 days. He was also running a temperature.
I am thinking about weight watchers after I get back from vacation.  When I think about not eating is when I want to eat and that is when I do eat. I thought summer would be better. Well, I guess it's not summer but sometimes it feels like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment