Saturday, April 10, 2010

Since you are going to your Avon convention soon, I thought you might want to take along this picture of the model from Provo. She is wearing lipstick ( the latest shade) And finger and toenail polish to match.  Her hairdo is the best and the hair covering! Wouldn't you like to have a rack like that? I love the color of her top but the belt doesn't do much for me. The shoes show off her trim tan legs.
I almost didn't notice her eye makeup.

I think she would be a dream model for a great Avon person. You would be the envy of all the other Avon people in Las Vegas.
I guess you can tell that I feel better. I don't itch so much. I signed up 2 more people in the garden and measured our 13 plots and staked them. I only have 3 more plots to rent out.

No comments:

Post a Comment