Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6, 2010 Interesting old family picture

an old scanned picture. All I have on it is Aunt Pearl Smith family. I like it. It says so much but who are they except some of Aunt Pearl's family. If I ever get caught up, I have to go through my pictures so some one in the future won't say "wonder what their names are".
Today was a good day. I had 3 calls on the garden and meeting with them tomorrow plus meeting with a landscape college class. Sat., the boy scouts will finish the work on the garden and most of that work will be done (if they get the water pipe fixed soon) Sat., all the recipes are to be in and I don't have to bug any more people. Then I will start working on the team. While watching Biggest Loser, I got all the paint sticks on the cards (fans) you sent me. At least that is a start.My next big thing to do is to do what you are doing----- watching what I eat and LOSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment