Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Old House


We were out in the country doing our garden tour and a fire engine was coming down the road with lights flashing. We pulled over and there was this house and tree all by itself. Made me think I was in Nebraska.
Hope you are feeling better. I am ready to go to bed. I got a lot done today while the house cleaners cleaned. 2 meetings tonight. Relay is only a few more days away. I packed up some of the stuff in the car already, finished most of my display. Thanks for the ribbons! Now I have to make my name of the team sign. Then Kenny and Phil will be here. Tomorrow is lunch and therapy andFriday is bridge and set up. I face booked Janet to see if she had any old pictures that she could scan in and send over the computer. I have a early morning tomorrow and I am tired. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment