Sunday, May 1, 2011

This was in a playground in Las Vegas. I don't know if it was only to look at or if they did something with it. It was a preserve, had tons of stuff for kids plus plants that grew in the area and other gardening things, nature type stuff, walking trails, a museum and a great restaurant . Robin and I spent 5 hours there. Loved the pictures of Thanksgiving Point. That is also a great place. Happy Birthday to Dioni! I am behind on eveything.
You and rod are finally getting the blessings you deserve. That is great news about the Sprinter van and all your Avon business and Dioni with her new family (and of course having me for a sister) Just kidding! Don't worry about when they will stop. Maybe never!! Enjoy it all while you have them. You make the most of what comes your way so the blessings grow.
I have been cleaning out my closet. It is going to take me forever. I have 6 bags of clothes already and still not done. The closet still looks full. Tomorrow morning is weight watchers and then my friend is coming over and we are going to work on the breast cancer earrings that she made before. We will try selling those on the day of the walk.
How many gift cards did Leroy get for his birthday???

No comments:

Post a Comment