Friday, May 6, 2011

Which bathroom do I go in ???? Nevada

I still feel good today. I think I will go to bed early tonight.Last night I was wide awake with the effect of the steroids. Robin stayed over and I didn't get sick. Thanks for putting me on your prayer roll. I don't think there is anyway I could possibly have a bad day with all the prayers and healthy food that has been brought over. I plan on being no worse than ever. Just get rid of my cough and get my lymphedema better. I don't know when I will hear about the biopsy. Not much I can do about it anyway so I guess there is no rush!
I always liked that picture you put on. I remember those 3 layer cakes ( they were always so pretty) and the sweetened ice tea. All those sandwiches. I bet they were chicken salad sandwiches. Talking about food, you can have brown rice and oatmeal at my house. 2 weeks from now. you will still be here.
Robin brought over Broccoli soup, bean salad and muffins sweetened with molasses. All so good and healthy! My friend sent over quinoa soup with chicken in it. Also very good for you!
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment