Thursday, November 4, 2010

Marcus November 4,2010

Marcus and I had a nice lunch and doing pictures. He couldn't think of anything he wanted to go shopping for. Only thing he needed was gas for his car. I didn't think that was much a present but after giving it some thought I thought that was an excellent gift for a teenage boy without a job , but had a car that couldn't go anywhere without gas. So I took him home and said meet me at Costco. I was very low on gas also. So we both got gas!
I am getting my hair cut tomorrow. I tried to wait until got back from your house but it needs a trim pretty bad.
I have been eating my problems into extra pounds this week. I hope it stops when my problems stop.
Life Lesson #3
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone...
Can you believe that????

No comments:

Post a Comment