Sunday, November 28, 2010

Saratoga Springs November28, 2010


A beautiful place! I enjoyed that trip to your customer's house. I love Dioni's knowing there is power in prayer. But it was hard to believe what I read in your last statement in your blog. "wish me luck" I had to read that again------coming from my sister! Joyce you are blessed!
I liked your hair. I thought it looked stylish. What do you not like about it?
i didn't go to church today, too cold to have one arm hanging out and I have been tired even though I am doing nothing. I did get a great phone call this morning. It was the surgeon saying that he could do the surgery on Wednesday. I see him tomorrow and get labs and EKG done. The sooner I can get this done and over with and forgotten, the happier I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment