Thursday, November 18, 2010

Scripture time November18 .2010


Thank you so much for having us between your sickness and your trip. I enjoyed being there and I didn't get sick! The concert was great! The snow was great! I was glad to see Diani's program. You have so much going on. Maybe too much! And your Utah family, maybe too close but so great to have! Everything was just great, I haven't gotten into the program of anything since I have been home but hope to get started soon. Can you believe that it is almost thanksgiving?? I found out that Kris is going to do thanksgiving, her last holiday dinner.
I am so glad you enjoyed your trip. That had to be a dream vacation. I hope you make it next year. It makes working hard worth it! I enjoyed Rod's blackberry jam. I was going to save mine but I had to have it when I got home.
My bone denisty wasn't as good as I hoped--- called mild osteopenia. Recommend taking 1500 mg of calcium and 800-1200IU of vitamin D every day.
Take a few days to relax when you get home. Our storm is coming in this weekend and you said yours would be on sunday. Hope your garbage cans are ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment