Sunday, November 21, 2010

What a Fun Family November 21, 2010

Sounds like you are going to be so busy right up to Christmas! I only have one more picture session to do and it won't take much time. I remember the days though when I was in the dark room nearly every night to all hours. My dark room finally looks presentable. I hope to sell that one enlarger soon. I gave my cell number to the one person who was interested and then lost my phone. Maybe my phone will come in tomorrow. I also hope to start my exercise program tomorrow.
I am sure Dioni sang just as good today as she did when we were there. She is amazing
I hope you found everything after we left. If not, we will just blame it on Katie. We are getting all the clouds that we were getting in Utah, can't see the mountains quite as good, nor the snow but we are getting lots of rain and cold. Looks like we left your area at the right time. It looks like real snow and real cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment