Friday, September 3, 2010

Grandma and Buddy September 3, 2010

A time before refrigeration! Not knowing what year that was, I wonder if it was before electricity. We know that it must have been in late August or September to have a watermelon. Also, do you think that Norma may have one of the ice cards. I wonder if anyone does.
Everyone went to bed early tonight. And it is still early for me. One of the gardeners that drives me crazy called me tonight. She was out at the garden after dark which for safety sake, she shouldn't be out there alone after dark. Our church is in the country. She told me that a car came through the driveway, drove on the grass to a shed at the back and a bunch of people came out of the car. It is a 5 acre parcel. I told her to call the sheriff. She gave them my name and number so I had to talk to the sheriff and he said no one was there. The car probably left right away but that girl gives me more headaches. She always has a crisis.
Looking for more pictures of Bud's sister from my photo albums, I found the album that I had done of our last and (only) Family reunion. I am going to put all my information in there and maybe be a little organized. Have a good, safe and happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment