Thursday, September 9, 2010

Granny Smith Apples September 9, 2010

I have peeled so many apples today. We have a apple tree. My friend got a big grocery bag full, so did I and I still have that much more left . I put together 3 Apple Crisp(didn't cook yet) ! Apple fig pie ( we ate some tonight) . What you have given up in eating, I think I am eating! Oink, Oink!! O yes, I have been picking figs also. I made a spagatti sauce out of my peppers and tomatoes. And then had spagatti squash for dinner. Right now I am stuffed.
I am happy for Tammy's results, feel sorry for Norma's results. It isn't near as serious as Tammy's would have been. I know someone who went through the mole procedure. She didn't think it was that bad.
I am going to do another Relay for life on Saturday, I hope to deliver some pictures also on Saturday and do some family pictures of one of Kris' old friend's family on Sunday afternoon. This is my retirement, I am not supposed to be as busy as you are. Sounds like you are going to be my rich sister! I knew you would be busy from October to December but not this early. Good going!

No comments:

Post a Comment