Monday, September 6, 2010

Manuel, Robin and Doug September 6, 2010


Robin got your check. She was surprised but happy. That is Bud's brother with Robin and Manuel. He left this morning. Tomorrow I hope is back to normal. Robin and Manuel were over the night before the memorial and Bud's cousin and her husband came over for a few hours after the memorial. The live in the mountains about 4 hours from here. We had not seen them for a few years. With so many people to talk to, I didn't get to anything at the memorial which was a blessing because I have eaten so much the last 4 or 5 days. Since today was my collapse day and Bud took Doug to the airport, I pulled out your DVD. I don't know what I did but I got to watch the story teller. It was very interesting. I have been doing scraps but I had never thought about how to put it together.
Congratulations to both of you on your great losses (of weight) I am going to fix my orange juice water tonight so it will be cold in the morning. I won't say that I am going on a diet but I like the drink and not real crazy about eating early.
This blog is long enough to make up for the few days that I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment