Monday, September 13, 2010

Relay Balloons September 13,2010

I did a relay that my friend was involved in. This was on Saturday night. I walked some before the survivor walk then some more before and afterward at the luminaire walk. Robin and one of my friends came at night.
Congratulation to both of you on your weight loss. That is so good! I can't seem to get on the program. I do drink the orange water and love it. So much better than orange juice or straight water. But I am still eating when I am not hungry.
I did pictures yesterday for one of Kris' friends. Her parents wanted some family pictures. I did them at 3:30 on Sunday. Her parents have a place like I would like . A pond with a island, a waterfall also they have a place where a rope from a tree to swing over the water. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment