Monday, September 20, 2010

Spider Web September 2010

Spiderwebs can be so pretty, especially early in the morning. They look like mother's crocheting. I wonder if that is how they got their first crochet patterns. Most of them are very strong, especially if you try to take one down.
You are still losing weight. Congratulations! I am not losing but I am slowly getting down to where I was. You would think with fresh vegetables and fruit, you wouldn't have to worry about weight. But looking at all the good recipes, they all seem to have something fattening in them. I picked Granny Smith apples this morning. I plan to start peeling tonight and doing something with them. My garden lecture that I had set up with the Master Gardner turned out really good. She stayed forever, loves gardening and cooking. I got tired, just listening to all she did. The kids and her husband was also just as involved (like living on the little pararie)
I have someone coming over tonight to pick up her CDS of the pictures that I did. She also does snapfish, that made it so easy to put it on line and they could see the pictures instantly, order from there or use the CDs to do whatever and wherever they want. I am delivering the baby pictures of another customer in Auburn (the next town over) tomorrow then I won't have any jobs hanging over my head while I am camping. Except tomorrow afternoon, I am on the nominating commite for officers of Church. Such a small church and the majority is over 80 years old. It is going to be a job. There are 4 of us on the committe but I am the head of it.
Challenges make life interesting, so they say. Sometimes they are as complicated as a spider's web.

No comments:

Post a Comment