Friday, March 18, 2011

Another flower March 18,2011

Another flower! I don't do much else so I am thankful spring is almost here. It is starting to look like spring, even tho it is raining and we have another week of rain. We have had almost our year's totals and still a few months to go.
I just got back from a funeral. My friend's husband has been sick for awhile and he is 10 years older. This past year 4 of my tennis friend's husbands have died.Our widow row at church is now empty. They are either sick or dead. DOES THIS SOUND LIKE MAMA VAUGHN'S LETTERS? I do have a lot of healthy and active friends left. That is the difference! And of course my young sisters and brothers.
I have a portrait class tonight. It only meets 4 times.I almost forgot about it. I have to leave in 1o min. I ate my dinner snacking at Costco. I think they have more things to sample on Fridays. I am full. I won't even try to count points! Bud is hooked on thin crust pizzas so I got that for him.
Good luck on all your busy work and then taxes --- worse yet.
I knew that if I didn't do this blog now, I wouldn't get it done tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your spring flowers and can hardly wait to see some here in Utah!!!
    I remember Mama's letters of her funerals and dying friends. Do you remember her desire to be buried fast , she did not want her friends sitting around talking about her and how she looked at the viewing.

    ReplyDelete