Sunday, March 27, 2011

Window light shooting March 27, 2011

Yesterday was my portrait class. It was pouring down rain and these were pictures to be made by available light. Since it was saturday, the teacher was able to get the cafeteria opened to us which had many windows so we did window light pictures. I should have gotten a little more help. Some came out good , some didn't.. I had Andrea and her friend as models. A lot of the students were taking pictures of them. They were good models, and had lots of fun. It was a new experience for them. I need models at 8:00am next saturday. That was too early for teenagers. They had so much fun, they decided they would do it. B u t the friends mother wouldn't let her do it again. She was afraid someone would do something with the pictures. We are supposed to get model releases and when they are underage, the parent has to sign. Marisa and Marcus work on Saturday. I guess I'll use someone else's models.
I stopped writing for about an hour and talked to Norma. She wasn't sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment