Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Magnolias March 17, 2011

Magnolias are a small spring blooming small tree. They are so pretty. Someday I am going to put one into the backyard.
I was so glad to hear that everything was so good for you in southern California, Your Avon is doing good , your weight is doing good. I am so happy for you and really happy for Dioni. From the the pictures that I have seen, it looks like she enjoyed every minute. I have always enjoyed reading stories that have happy endings, even fairy tales like yours! And this is almost like a fairy tale.
I went to a class today on book binding. She has 10-15 ideas on book binding. Very interesting. There are 3 other classes on this class. I only went for one type of book binding but it is good to know the others.
Then I went to a Relay for Life meeting and signed up my team. They aren't on line yet. someone still has to get trained to do the on line stuff.
I then went to a church board meeting, now I am home eating weight watchers popcorn, then to read this morning's
newspaper and then if I am not too sleepy, I will read some of my homework. Not very exciting but it is my day.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment