Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1, 2011 Grandma Gibbs camera

Grandma Gibbs! Quite a lady! How old was shed when she started selling Avon. I was 16 when grandpa died so that was 1953 or close to that year. She was more than likely born in the late 1990's so that made her pretty old when she started selling. I think selling was in her genes and in hers but not in mine. BUT I eventually got her camera (after mother). It was a good camera. They don't make film to fit it anymore. Aunt Velma was more into the photography and arts so I consider myself taking after her. I didn't think of her when I first got into it though. I would have liked talking to her more. Smokey always had the camera around his neck. Otherwise we probably would not have had any old pictures.
I love your mountains and clouds. That was a really nice trip. I don't like all your snow you get. It is like Portland , Oregon. I love that area but they get too much rain! So, what can I say! I really like my area. We get a little bit if everything but not too much of it! Do you think October 10 is too late to go to Branson? This church project is getting too involved. My last meeting is on September 10 so I could go the next weekbut after that I think I have to be around until after the 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment