Friday, February 25, 2011

Jack rabbit Feb. 25, 2011

While playing bridge today, this jackrabbit came up to my friend's place. She lives on the edge of a green belt and golf course. My cards weren't very good so I could watch him. We were in the house so he couldn't see us. Then a covey of quail came up and played behind him. I couldn't get that picture, I had to get back to the cards. I thought maybe the Lions and Lambs would come and they would all lay down together and peace would come to the world.
I love that picture of Terry and Braden! I hope it was entered somewhere or published.
Before and after bridge, I cleaned out my friend's ( the one whose house reminds me of Grandma Gibbs) refrigerator
With the refrigerator, I think she reminds me more of mother. She is 85+, lives alone and broke her arm in the same place that I broke mine. So I know she is so limited in what she can do. She had so many leftovers and many questionable ones. I brought her too much food so that is going to add to it. Next week, I know to bring less.
This has been a very busy day. It is supposed to be in the 20's tonight so I am going to turn my electric mattress pad up to high.

No comments:

Post a Comment