Thursday, February 3, 2011

ATT Baseball Park Feb.3, 2011

San Francisco Giants Ball Park at ATT park. My friend and I did a tour there. It was so interesting and right on the water. If you are ever in San Francisco and they are still giving tours, you should do it.
The picture you posted should warm you up a lot. I am so glad you got to go on that trip. It won't be long until you will be in California. Hopefully it will be a nice day. At least there won't be any snow.
How is your arm and hand after doing so many die cuts. 600 is a lot! Norma told me she is looking into the Tan vacation in Wisconsin.
My day was good. Beautiful weather but now I am cold. I walked to class and then drove to Sam's.
My eating is not as good as yours. I stay right at my 29 points and sometimes could eat more. We had salmon tonight which was good. I know my count is off . I couldn't pass up Sam's food to try. Since super bowl sunday is coming up they had lots of nibbles to try. That was my lunch. The rest of the week should be better. I have to plan better on the days that I have class and then errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment