Thursday, February 24, 2011

Saucer Magnolia Feb.24, 2011

I thought I would get some more spring pictures in but I think this is it. We are going back to winter. It is supposed to be in the 20's (low) tomorrow and the next day. The mountains are already getting lots of snow. The picture of Alabama brings back good memories and it was cold then too!
I took my test this afternoon. I didn't do great and I didn't do bad. Now I have to finish my report before tuesday. I got so busy with school, I didn't take time to write down my food. Kinda scary! I am going to bridge tomorrow afternoon. We decided to not do nibbles so that is good. She usually does a fairly low cal desert. I also have to make a meat loaf for a lady who fell and broke her shoulder and she lives alone. She is in her upper 80's and her house is like Grandma Gibbs. She also has a cat and dog so the house smells.Since she is sorta on my way, I will stop on the way to heat up her lunch , on the way back to heat up her dinner. I know how it is to have one arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment