Friday, February 4, 2011

Strange picture in Utah Feb. 4, 2011

Picture frames are fun to work with. The first time that I used those was in black and white, I colored in the frame and left the rest in black and white. At our studio in school, there was always a frame in the props. I would usually do one session a semester with the frame. I like the one you had, 2 girls dressed almost alike, makes it almost mirror image. I will have to try that some day. I don't know when I will be able to set up my studio at home again. There are some heavy things to set up.
The picture I am sending is the strangest picture that I have ever taken. Rod had to tell me what it was, then I could see it.
I don't how you could ever think you are not organized. Even real organized people can't get half what you get done. Good luck on your weigh in and on your new calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment