Friday, February 18, 2011

Robbie with my red wig on Feburary 18, 2011

How is Dioni doing?
Fun going through old pictures. I bet Dioni enjoyed looking at those. I found this one of Robbie with my wig on. Phil didn't recognize her.
It has been so windy and raining the last few days. The wind really got me one day. It bothers my sinuses. It has been hard to sleep laying down. It drains down my throat. I went to bed at 8:30 the other night and didn't go to school the next day. I hated to miss. Now I don't have so much drainage, just coughing and blowing my nose.
Our church takes part in the community of feeding the homeless. Tonight was our night. I decided to go. We usually have 60 to feed. Tonight we had 90. There are more homeless now and our weather has been pretty bad.
Bed time .

No comments:

Post a Comment