Monday, February 21, 2011

American River near Folsom Feb.21, 2011

Not much time but I will send you my sunny day picture from yesterday while doing Kindra's pictures. It was a super busy day yesterday but fun. Today was really going to be busy also. But the lady who is drawing up our landscape plans for the church had a death in the family and couldn't make it. That gave me a little more time to recuperate and try to catch up on school. We may have a test tomorrow. I don't think I will do good on that but we get extra credit if we turn in hand written study guide answers. That is what I have to finish tonight. I will need that extra credit. I don't know what ever possesed me to take a history class! Names, dates, all that stuff. I really would prefer to go to conferences but I don't have any to go to. And I was bored when I signed up for school.
Back to the books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment