Sunday, February 6, 2011

Not a great picture but this is what we did after church before the game. There is a fairly new junior college near us. They just finished building a concert area for the area with 3 stages which have the top of the acoustics for music. Today was open house so we went to see it now. There is another about 30 miles from us which I have also taken their tour but I wouldn't drive there for evening concerts. This one is only 5 miles away.
It was 74 degrees today. I know you are anxious to see some warm weather.
I don't know what happened to me today. I fell apart and ate everything. Tomorrow is a weigh in day I guess I need one of those passes that she talked about in the meeting. It all started with the veggie delight from subway. I gave it 8 points. I am not sure what it was. That took more points than I usually have for lunch. Next week is valentine's dinner at a really nice place. But it is right after weigh in so I have time to work that off. It would help if I could get Bud on the plan. I have all kinds of excuses! You have so much more will power.
Tomorrow is another day, a new start!

No comments:

Post a Comment