Saturday, February 5, 2011

framed Marisa Feb. 5,2011

Marisa in frame several years ago. They enjoyed helping me with my school homework. If I need to try different things with school for photography, they would do it regardless of how dumb it seemed. Now they are so busy with everything and I am not doing pictures at school now..
You really did good with weight watchers. I think it is so much better diet than the one you had with the insurance but to get the insurance at a better deal was worth it.
It is good that Rod joined too, it makes it easier to keep the bad food out of the house.
Have fun at Traci's tomorrow. We are going to an open house at the college tomorrow. It will be after church and before the game. I hope to get some studying in while Bud watches the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment