Monday, February 7, 2011

Bird eggs Feb. 7 2011


I found these bird eggs on the ground in our yard. The mother bird put them there in the nest she built. I noticed this bird going back and forth, I was weeding, got nosy and saw this nest pretty much hidden in the ferns. We have really had nice weather, the birds are singing, the frogs croaking and the mosquitoes are out in full force.
Surprise, I lost 2.8 pounds, I didn't feel that I had been doing good. I started with a little more than usual excess. So that mean I have to watch a little more closely this week. I also went to the lymphedema therapist this morning and some of the swelling had gone down. I hope it stays down. I go to the orthopedic therapist on Thursday and you will be leaving on Wednesday for sunny California. I also went to the dentist today for cleaning, The whole office is going to Salt Lake City this weekend for some dental conference or class. I told my hygenist to dress warmly.
After that, I picked up my 91 year old friend so we could visit someone from church that is in the hospital. It was a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment