Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Round Barn Feb.1, 2011

I always wanted to go to Indiana after a friend told me about the round barns there. Many of them were being torn down or falling down. I never made it there. One time Judy and I were in Santa Rosa (that is where the character Charlie Brown was made). There were other things to see in town and I saw this round barn. I couldn't believe it. I don't remember why they were made round. Now I don't have to go to Indiana.
I ended up with 28 points in weight Watchers. Only because I didn't realize I had the right kind of popcorn in the house. I wasn't really hungry but staying up until midnight says I have to do something. After eating the popcorn, I decided to mop the kitchen floor. A lady from church is coming over noon tomorrow. We are going to go over some pictures to put in a album for the church's 25th anniversary. She has a house keeper, so her house is always neat . She is always involved in service, meetings and a community chorus. So a housekeeper allows her to get involved in everything. She's been here before and my house is not clean but it is cleaner.
Time is going, I have 30 more minutes before I take my medicine. And I have one more set of exercises. Everything is working out just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment