Monday, January 31, 2011

President Regan January 31, 2011


We went to Ventura last spring for a Elderhostel. Regan's Library was only 30-40 miles away in Simi Valley. We decided to go and this is the plane he used as president. His birthday was not long ago so this is Happy Birthday Ronnie!
Talking about planes, you have several plane trips to make coming up. Should be fun!
The therapist noticed I had some redness on my arm last week and this week too. She said I could have some infection so she called the doctor. The next thing I knew, I had a prescription waiting for me. I think my arm is not doing so good because I can't use the other arm very much and I don't have the sleeve yet. I need to call that company and see when it will be ready.
I spent most of my time going over Weight Watcher's tonight. It seems harder to me this time. I think I have 3 days figured out. It took me awhile to get my recipe in. I was able to calculate some bought foods. This has been a long and busy day. I still have over an hour before my last medicine today. What day are you going to weight watchers?

No comments:

Post a Comment