Sunday, January 30, 2011

More patterns January 30, 2011

This is the floor in our civic center downtown. They made a new area a few years ago and I love the whole area. Yesterday's picture was from there too.
I thought about you at church today. The sermon was on the beatitudes. You know- Blessed are .... and on.
Rod looks real good for his birthday. Maybe he doesn't need to go to Weight Watchers. I signed up on line today. I was afraid that I might not do it if I waited until tomorrow. The leader I like does class on Monday at 9:00 and 12:00. Tomorrow I have therapy at 9:00 and probably be finished at 10:00. It is close to a mile to walk over there from the hospital. I need to find my pedometer. If I am too early, I'll walk some more. It is all through different shopping centers. So it will be a safe place to walk. We had a good rain today so I didn't walk.
I just realized what time it is. Hallmark is having a movie on at 9:00 and I need to finish this and get ready to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment