Thursday, January 13, 2011

my yellow solar light jan.13, 2011

My little yellow solar light didn't get much light today so probably won't shine tonight. It is a bright color in the day so it helps this cloudy rainy day.
Today, I shall write my 3 words in larger letters. They aren't going across very good in regular letters. Time, Patience, and Focus
That should help! I do have lymphedema. I go in tomorrow to be fitted for the sleeve. Monday after next, I go to a class on lymphedema. I think after that, it is message and therapy. I stopped at the health food store which is near the hospital and spent $60.00 dollars I got stuff for lymphedema and bones. Now to remember to take it. First, I have to read all the papers he gave me.
I also got my package that had The Chronological Bible in it. It is a omen to have that today.
I just got off the phone with you. Hopefully, your blood pressure will go down during the night and tomorrow will be a good day of eating good and back to a normal good. I think we all inherited daddy's high blood pressure. It is hard not to worry about things, when we don't feel like we should.
As Bud's uncle used to always say " here's looking to you kid" It was from the movie Casablanca. I have another friend who is in her upper 80's is always saying Kid... this or that.
Anyway, here's looking to us.
It raine tod

No comments:

Post a Comment