Friday, January 28, 2011

Another breast cancer ribbon January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Rod! So nice to be so young! Will you ever get old?? I hope it has been a good day
I saw another breast cancer ribbon that I hadn't seen earlier. It was next to the gallery.I went downtown Roseville to see a photography showing at a gallery. I have to do that for my photography class. I don't know that I can write as much about it as she wants. That will be another day. I went to arm/shoulder therapy today.He said I could use some 3 lb. weights for triceps and biceps. Now to check it out with lymphedema therapist for my right arm so I can stay equal on both sides. I don't go back to see arm/shoulder therapist for 2 weeks. It is still light, a little cool but I think I will go for a short walk. Iwent over to feed the dog, she was really expecting to walk. I hated to walk away and leave her so I gave her a treat.
I forgot to mention earlier, Congratulations to Terry on his job. I hope he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment