Thursday, January 27, 2011

What happened to my spring weather?? We are really having heavy fog in the morning and evening. This is the way it was in Fresno. I had to be at therapy today at 9:00. I was glad I didn't have far to go. I have therapy at 11:00 tomorrow. The sun came out today before I had to go to class. So I got my 2 mile walk in.
The therapy was good. She did the massage and I have another appointment on Monday. She measured my arm, said I should always wear long sleeves outside. Forget the tan she said. I don't think I have ever been 'white'.
I met your friend in New Jersey. It is good that you still keep in touch. I think Rod will do good at his geneology talk or class that he is doing. I read your blog this morning and forgot to reread it before I started writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment