Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mardi Gras In Alabama 2010 Jan. 15, 2011


I almost forgot to do my picture today. I decided to do my memories of Alabama in the Mardi Gras necklace that I bought for a souviner. Bud started cleaning out the garage so I had to be out there and protect my domain. Then I had to clean out another cabinet to put my saves in. Not what I had planned to do today. It was a little bit too much but some of it needed to be done. Some things are more organized.
It sounds like you had a good day. Did you find out good things at the health fair? I like the information that you sent from Maya Angelou. I copied it to put in my favorite sayings and readings.
We watched a movie tonight-"Flipped" It wasn't very interesting.
I have to do my last set of exercises now.

No comments:

Post a Comment