Saturday, January 8, 2011

Exercise handle Jan. 8, 2011

Wow! What a two days you have had. I got tired for you! So many good and encouraging things that are going on. When you lay your head down to sleep, your brain must keep going. Such good news to find out about Dioni's family's medical history. And many years ago, who would have thought that McKay could become the person that he is becoming??
Nothing new here. I try to think my three words: patience, focus and time. We are still having cold foggy days. I am getting a few things done that I want to do. Last night was cleaning out the file cabinet (one of them). Sounds like fun! Anyway, it needed it and I filled a waste basket full of old papers. I have quite a few other projects like that, that should be done.
The picture is a little arty rendition of the handle of my handle to my pulleys for therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment