Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bowie Jan.9, 2011


Not much happening today but this is to record my year of whatever or nothing. I went to Church today, that was a first since thanksgiving. I was happy to see my little 19 year old friend was there. She is the one that I taught in sunday school 10 years ago. She only came for a few months. She came back on her own several months ago. You never know what you teach years ago stays with a person and makes a difference. The age of the people in our church is old, but in the last few months 2 college age boys started coming. It is so nice to see the young people especially since it was announced that 3 of our widows are now having some life threating health issues. So sad! I feel bad that I can't go see them now. I have some cards ready to send.
Today was my last day with taking care of Bowie (the neighbor's dog) She is always so happy to see me. It brightens up my day. I like a part time dog.
I emailed my oncologist about possible lymphedema. I am anxious to see what he has to say.
Lori Jo, I challenge you to do one picture a day and send it on a blog to me. You don't have to write. I am trying to do one picture a day and record it. It is hard when you don't have kids, animals or can't drive anywhere to find something different, BUT that is my challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment