Saturday, January 22, 2011

Red Tulips Jan. 22, 2011

Tulips from last year. They are starting to come up. I am ready for spring! The last 2 days have been nice and warm ( after a 36 degree start) Good weather sure improves the mood. Today was a good day. A few of us celebrated the birthday of a worker who moved to Oregon 20 years ago and is now back. She is such a sunny, funny, outgoing woman. It is so nice to have her back. A very enjoyable afternoon. I also put together 17 years of pictures, proofs, folders of a girl who is now in college. Her mother lives on the route that I was taking for the birthday lunch so I dropped those off at her house. It felt good to get those out of the darkroom.
Time for my last set of exercises and to bed. Tomorrow is another busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment