Monday, January 17, 2011

Feeding time January 17, 2011

I put out my thistle sock for the birds after being so foggy for several days. The yellow finches love this. They almost cover the whole thing.
I was going to do my blog last night but I started on the puzzle and the next thing I knew it was late and I still had another set of therapy exercises to do.
I hope the colonoscopy went well. The preparation isn't fun, but you get a little nap out of the procedure. What a difference in your blood pressure! I saw a wrist blood pressure cuff for $25.00 on Tuesday morning web. That was a few days ago. I am going to order it if it is still there.
I have bridge this afternoon in Rocklin. A lady from Church lives near there and this past week she got really ill. They don't know what is wrong with her but she is still at home with pain. I am going to leave early and stop by and see her. I asked her what she would like for lunch (she is in her 80's and lives alone). She said a hamburger used to make her feel good when she felt bad. I told her that I would bring her one over.

No comments:

Post a Comment