Monday, January 24, 2011

Crazy elephant in my backyard Jannuary 24, 2011

My friend is into ceramics. She donated a bird house to Relay as a raffle prize and I bought one from her. When I broke my arm, she brought me this elephant that she had made.
So happy to hear the news of Terry's job. I hope it works out for him.
I spent 2 hours in the lymphedema meeting this morning and have a one on one meeting with her on thursday. I should learn more about what to do and how long will this last. She went over only general things this morning. It was such a pretty day. I took the neighbor's dog for a walk. I don't know which one of us was more tired. I brought her back to my yard while I picked up prunings. I think she was happy to go home and go to bed. I felt like going to bed at 8:00 but I don't want to be up at 4:00 am. Tomorrow is my first day back to school. I plan on parking at the Church and walking to school. It is little over a mile there and a mile back. I am so out of shape. Another hour and I can do my last set of exercises and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment