Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A cold day Jan.5, 2011


We have had some cold weather also, but nothing like yours!
I got my first letter from the 11 week program. PUSH UPS! I was afraid of that. I looked at the healthy section and they still had push ups. I will be glad when I can use that arm to get up with. I have done them before and I know you can
do them. I like the way that you are sticking to your plan. FOCUS, the word you used, I need that to add to patience. Time is another key word and it is going pretty quickly. Sometimes I don't think so.
So my new words for the first 6 months----PATIENCE, FOCUS AND TIME. If I can keep those in my mind, everything will fall in place.
As far as Phil's first letter of your name, I have been thinking about that.
I would like to be Merry and Meditate to be Motivated to do the things that I should. There must be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment