Friday, January 7, 2011

Another cold day Jan. 6, 2011

Another cold and foggy day! I guess this is what winter is about. A fire sure helps. We are going to need to prune more trees for next winter.
Today has been a good day. The cloud that you see in the commercial that follows a woman around is gone. I didn't even know that I had it until this morning. I woke up feeling great. I started on some of the few Christmas decorations and put together dinner in the crock pot. Almost normal. Still not much strength in the left hand but Bud is pretty much my left hand.
My horoscope today, even if it wasn't mine, I would still like it.
Meditate without worrying if you're doing it correctly. Notice your breath, slowly in and out. The clarity this provides easily solves practical issues.
The reason that I like this so much is, in Pilates, the main function is breathing and that is the way I get through the hard parts of my therapy.
Hope your phone call was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment