Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bike and walking bridge over American river Jan. 19, 2011


Today was a busy day. I almost miss my stay at home days. Oh well, back to the real world! The world I really love(d). Out to lunch with the friends from work. While I was close to the river, I thought I should take a little walk. The sun had come out and I needed a different picture for the day. Then to the grocery store and a board meeting at church. There, I was put into a job that I think is over my head and a lot of work. I always need a new challenge (like a hole in my head). A little out of my comfort zone.
I got dust on the sensor of my point and shoot camera that I like the most. I will have to use photoshop to get the dust spot out and I don't want to work that hard on important pictures. I have to take pictures at church on Sunday for a function. The big camera is a little heavier than I thought I was ready for. My arm is getting stronger and it will take better pictures anyway so I guess I will use it. So I had better do my last set of exercises for the day. It is getting late again.

No comments:

Post a Comment