Friday, January 21, 2011

Irish Shamrock Jan. 21, 2011

I thought I sent you a blog yesterday. I don't see it on my blog. I must have forgotten to save. Today's picture is if Irish shamrocks. They bloom from January until the weather gets hot. I am glad you are doing pictures with your blogs. Your blogs are so inspiring even without pictures but I always love pictures. I got 2 new exercises yesterday to go with my other 4. Doing them 4x a day takes up some time. But I am getting stronger. I still have to use those 3 words PATIENCE, TIME AND FOCUS. They will always be with me no matter what is going on.
I am glad you didn't have to make up your mind about Dioni going to CA. Something will work out later and you and Lori Jo will be able to concentrate on Avon and being warm!
We are watching a movie tonight. I forgot the name of it. I think that is a good ides to take pictures of your trophy dolls with the information written underneath.
We had beautiful weather today.

No comments:

Post a Comment